The pioneer and specialist in Modular Furniture Solutions
- Over 10 years of experience in this still nascent industry
- A professional team of Interior designers with specializations in Furniture designing
- Use of ergonomics – a scientific method of designing interiors
- One of the largest manufacturers and marketers of Modular Furniture and products in India
- A network of over 228 Finex dealers across India
- Finex vs Carpenter Made Kitchen
- Designs & Customization
- Need of designing Office Interior
- Tips for designing Office Interior
- Our Knowledge & Experienced At Your Services
- Safety Tips
THE DISADVANTAGES OF CARPENTER-DESIGNED KITCHENS
• Limited options, depending on the carpenter’s resources.
• Hand-made, and thus lacks precision, finish and quality.
Planning & Design:
• Lacks the know-how of space management.
• You have little or no control on the final product.
• No guarantee.
• Depends on the efficiency of the carpenter.
• Both fabrication and assembling is done onsite, means your home turns into a workshop for a very long time.
• In terms of money spend – a cheaper option.
• Convenience and looks deteriorate over usage, meaning more money spent servicing.
• Minimum design alternatives. Designing if done, is very restricted.
• Cannot be adapted to accommodate specific space and storage issues.